April 1, 2021
Inside PROOF, M2G Ventures’ Adaptive Reuse
By Scott Nishimura, Fort Worth Inc., MAR. 29, 2021
M2G Ventures is showing off PROOF, its circa-1926 Near Southside building that it’s redeveloped for mixed uses.
The 40,665-square-foot building at 901 W. Vickery Blvd., was built in 1926 by Adkins-Polk Whole Grocers. In 2010, Firestone & Robertson Distilling purchased the building and converted it to a distillery. Firestone & Robertson later moved its operations to the site of the former Glen Garden Country Club in southeast Fort Worth and sold the Vickery Boulevard building to M2G.
M2G’s signed tenants include Bowlounge, a 15,000-square-foot retro bowling alley now open; Witherite Law Group, personal injury firm, already occupying 7,000 square feet; and the recently announced Trinity Real Estate Investment Services, which is relocating its corporate offices into a 6,500- square-foot space.
About 12,000 square feet remain in four spaces, which M2G and broker Stream Realty Partners are marketing for uses such as regional headquarters, and food and beverage.